Acceptable Use Policy
Policies apply automatically to all our clients upon subscription to the services including subscription through a third party or any commercial partner.
Customer agrees to use the Services only for lawful purposes, in compliance with all applicable law. Specific activities that are prohibited include, but are not limited to:
- Threatening harm to persons or property or otherwise harassing behavior.
- Misrepresenting or fraudulently representing products/services
- Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- Transmission, distribution or storage of any material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, an invasion of privacy or constitutes an illegal threat, or is otherwise illegal.
- Facilitating, aiding, or encouraging any of the above activities, whether using Webtextmedia’s network or service by itself or via a third party’s network or service.
- Interference with a third party’s use of Webtextmedia’s network or service, or ability to connect to the Internet or provide services to Internet users.
We have a STRONG anti-spam policy and applies it. Spammers are NOT welcomed. This includes spamming through open proxy servers or any other kind of unsolicited email advertising. If a customer is found to be in violation of our SPAM policy, we may, at its sole discretion, restrict, suspend or terminate customer’s account. Further, we reserves the right to pursue civil remedies for any costs associated with the investigation of a substantiated policy violation. We will notify law enforcement officials if the violation is believed to be a criminal offense. The customer acknowledges that he is responsible for any and all SPAM related actions which come from their account.
- Sending unsolicited email messages, including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational announcements, is explicitly prohibited even if the lists are said to be opt-in.
- Customer will not use another site’s mail server to relay mail without the express permission of the site.
- It is strictly forbidden to send out unsolicited email from any other network that advertises, promotes or in any way points to a location inside our network.
Content relating to Hacking, Cracking, Warez, adult contents are strictly forbidden in our email services.
SYSTEM AND NETWORK SECURITY
Customer is prohibited from utilizing our services to compromise the security or tamper with system resources or accounts on computers at the Premises or at any third party site.
Specific activities that are prohibited include, but are not limited to :
- Threatening harm to persons or property or otherwise harassing behaviour.
- Use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security.
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
- Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
- Deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
- Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting.
- Intentionally or negligently transmitting files containing a computer virus or corrupted data.
It’s our sole discretion, will determine what action will be taken in response to a violation on a case-by-case basis. Violation of this AUP could also subject Customer to criminal or civil liability. We may block access at the router level to the Customer’s Equipment involved. If we believes, in its sole discretion, that a violation of this AUP has occurred, such action may also include, but is not limited to, temporary or permanent blocking of access to Customer’s Equipment or data, and the suspension or termination of Customer’s services under this Agreement. We may involve and will also fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected lawbreakers. We have no obligation to provide warnings under any circumstances and can terminate the account without prior notice if the Customer violates this policy.
We reserves the right to modify this AUP at any time without notice. Customer is responsible for all use of the Services by itself, its employees, agents, contractors, invitees and customers, whether such use is with or without the consent of Customer. We will require a signed copy of this documents.